28 julho 2010

Massagista de Modelos

 

Massagista de modelos

It's a comercial about a website that connect employers and workers. In this one the guy is really bored about his job (giving models a massage), and he complains he has to work on weekends, holydays, 14 to 16 hours daily :D

He says:
I work as a massage ... masseur models...I have no Saturday, Sunday or holiday to take a break, no time ... there are no rules.
Are 12 or 14 hours working up ... muscles of the arms is painful.
The European models are very fond of my service ... I wish I had a boss who spoke: "Congratulations, you hit your prospects."
My phone rings all day...
The subject here is just about  fame, money and lettuce ... I'm here since 6:30 AM ... see here (points to his watch): "it's 9:00 PM"...
And, finally, he continues:

...And they (the models) still get angry...
I think one day I still go out of this "hell".

(He was ironic in his last sentence)

Nenhum comentário :